2012-08-21

Gear For Sale

North Face Himalayan Parka size XL with custom wolverine & beaver fur ruff by Amanda Gecas of Boundary Fur Sewing.
An 800 fp parka for the coldest of temperatures: Alaska, Yukon, Greenland, Antarctica, Himalaya, etc.
Excellent condition, rarely used. 2007 model. Black color. $600

GoLite Den 2 tent. Excellent condition, used three times. New light guylines installed. $100

Surly Endomorph 27 tpi fatbike tires. Four tires. Good condition. $50 each

Therm-A-Rest ProLite sleeping pad. Small size 20x47, 11 oz. 6 months old, excellent condition. Red. $50

Shipping cost will be added to the price of each item.
I have PayPal.

4 comments:

  1. I'll take the MSR SimmerLite stove. Melts what little snow we have in Pennsylvania. Thanks,Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sold! E-mail me your address & I'll get it in a flat rate box. I'll let you know final cost & PayPal stuff. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be interested in just the wolverine & beaver fur ruff - any chance of selling it separate?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure, Hendrik. It's a $300 BEAUTIFUL wolverine ruff - blonde & super long guard hairs. Hands-down the most beautiful ruff I've ever seen. I just never wear the parka. It's sewn to the hood via the white canvas backing, so I'll take it off. E-mail me joshspice at gmail dot com for your address & PayPal stuff. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

blog comments powered by Disqus